Friday, October 17, 2008

Back in Business!

We finally have Internet! We had about given up hope. It took us a couple of weeks to get our phone hooked up, first a faulty line, then a faulty phone. We had to have a phone before we could start on the Internet even though we set everything up when we found the apartment. Then we waited for a technician to hook up the Internet, supposedly only a couple of days. Nothing. Finally, after over a week of waiting, dad called several offices here and on Trinidad and they said, “Come pick up your modem”. We rushed down to Scarborough and after 24 hours of trying to get it to work, dad called some offices again and got an online technician. Low and behold, they didn’t give us all 6 digits of the password. Amazing what a difference the last digit made.

3 comments:

ShelleyG said...

To help organize your posts, you might want to do them chronologically. You can change the date in post options at the bottom, and this will reorder them from newest to oldest. That way, if you print it out in a book, they will be in order. (I am guessing the pool was from the B&B before you got to Tobago? That is what made me think they might be out of order. Just and idea! ;))

George and Eva Ross said...

I had an unbelievably tough time posting this last blog. I was lucky to get all the pictures and text in any sort of order. They don't always go where I think I put them. I desperately need blogging lessons. I had it all completed and couldn't get it to publish, so I started again and did it it chunks while waiting for the elders to arrive and wasn't as careful the second time. I doubt I will ever print it out because I have way too may posts that I am not happy with, I was just grateful to get something on to share.

Laurene Ross said...

I love all these post. The pics of the baptism are awesome. You are having such a great spiritual journey. Physical, mental, and the spirit are so intertwind. From reading this I get the sence that every hurdle just throws you forward.