Sunday, June 29, 2008

Shopping at West Mall


The Coleman's are from Queen Creek, AZ and they are converts to the church. We need to hear their conversion story. Both were married previously, before they joined the church.


We went with the Coleman's to the West Mall in Port of Spain. It has recently been renovated and looks very modern. It is over 20 years old. When you shop, someone is always watching you or following you around. Lots of the merchandise isn't out. I need a slip and had to ask to see them. It was in a lingerie store.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Rex and I were reading your blog and had the following conversation.
Rex:(Looking at your picture in the mall) "Is that grandma and grandpa in the MTC?"
Me: "No, they are in Trinidad in the West Indies now, remember."
Rex: "They have mosquitoes there, so grandma and grandpa shouldn't go there."

Keryn said...

My sister (and her family)(Jenafer and Jeff Roy) and my brother (and HIS family)(Samuel and Caren Tobler) live right outside of Queen Creek--my sister has lived there for about five or six years. I wonder if the Colemans' know either of them? What a small world, sometimes.

Dad's Thoughts said...

I checked with the Coleman's and they don't know your family, Keryn. They have been gone 5-6 years as well.